Monday 30 June 2014

Low Priced Fashion

students like me definitely would like to save money and wear some nice clothes 
so I have my own way of finding low priced shirts , pants, and shoes

the first photo 
Nichii polka dots ruffled short sleeves t-shirt -- RM15
PDI dark grey with white polka dots long pants  -- RM20
f.o.s thin black belt  -- RM 5.50
I like this combination because it is casual yet a little bit formal 

second photo

sleeveless top with small pockets at the front -- RM10
low-waist short jeans -- RM30
PDI country style braided belt --RM5
Nose shoes -- RM50

this set is very suitable for girls who are going to have outdoor activities
as Malaysia's weather is hot like a burning chamber
I folded my pants because it was originally at some kind of awkward length





well third photo is so pinkish
vintage moustache t-shirt -- RM15
PDI long skinny jeans -- RM50
transparent plastic shoes with lack ribbon -- RM 20
f.o.s black belt -- RM 5.50

actually pink is my favourite colour
the black colour pattern on the t-shirt , black belt , black shoes and my black spectacle frame make this pinkish outfit combination more balanced

#hm_sakura
#skroutfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

>