Saturday 26 March 2011

unbelievable, fantastic,shocking part 2

ok ~ using english to write this second case

haha
this time ~ the main character : JL ~~
well.. im not that close with him if compare to my best friends lah..
SO its VERY shocking to know that he also has mo qi with me...
omg.. ~

same as the previous post.. two incident happen in the same day,and the third incident just happened just now.. LOL
ok ~ i 'll start telling from the case that happens first
it was yesterday
i on fb using my phone
and i was damn boring and found that he was online-ing
so i just simply typed sumthing to him on fb chat
=.= ~ i forgot what i wrote
erm. .. if nt mistaken.. i remember that he didnt reply me
so i start looking at my another phone
besides some msg frm frens
i found his msg !! LOL
he sent me a msg at the same time when i find him on fb?!
my face was like : WTH !!! OMG !! =.= ~ UNBELIEVABLE !!
k lah .. that not the all
and then ( to save credits )
i was thinking to reply him on fb
but when i get back to my X8..
fb chat there was stated : connection loss , will auto reconnect soon
=.= .....
so ~ terpaksa reply using sms ~
CASE 2 happened at this time
when i wanna sms him using my phone
to my horror !!! again i found his msg
saying : sry , just now dc
for the second time , my face is like >> WTH !! ??? REALLY? WHY IZZIT SIMILAR WITH MY PROB ?!!!
dunno what to say.. this is so.. amazing i guess? =.=

3rd case : when i start typing this post =.=
this JL came and ask me a question on fb =.=
again wanna say =.=
so geng lah =.=
always doing the same thing tgt =.= .... =.=.=.=.=.=.=.= .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

>