Saturday 2 April 2011

first term - Result

haih... ~
dunno what to do with my result..
so far .. i already got all my result ..except for BC ><
and... i'm happy with my result
although cannot consider as VERY good result..
but im satisfied .. cuz i passed subjects that i think i might fail it..
> < the highest mark is for maths..
and i finally got 80+ for english ~
haha...
hopefully.. my BC result wont b too worse...

what i need to do now?
work hard for the next exam..
haih .. so stressed...
except going to school..
i still spend a lot of time going for tuition...
haih ...
i remember i told my parents : i will stop attending tuition for subjects that im okay with ...
but .. i dunno which i shud stop
cuz.. i need every tuition...
T^T i think .. the only tuition that i can stop .. is sej...

haih........


No comments:

Post a Comment

>