Monday 22 November 2010

22/11/2010

21/11/2010~ went kepong jusco and carrefour
nothing special~ hmmm lets see some photo shot ~


the sun ~
can i call this as .. 'dark cloud + the sky' ?



oh yeah~ the sun again~






this was where my dad park his car~ haha.. G6.. remind me of that weird song ~.~




ICE looks nice rite? haha





steamboat ~~




water droplets






saw a very cute baby~ XDD looks like xiao xiao bin ....






fireworks





switched to fireworks mode ... this mode takes longer time to take photo..
and . i moved the camera.. so.. the result.. lol





the green part looks amazing~ hahaha





pappa roti in Jusco ~ this roti tastes good.. but the size 'shrank'
so small =.=





Christmas tree~~ hehe




* close up *






pet shop~ ( ignore that uncle )
pet's stuff is even more expensive than human stuff
>o<''''










shot from the car park
erm.. maybe i should change the scene mode
this photo.. not nice leh.. T^T




yeeee~ Sushi~ XD
yummy~






my doggy~ haha
me and my siblings chat all the way when we went back home
I dont usually talk with them
guess what we have talked about? haha
Restaurant City ...
they are jealous of me because i have unlocked the coffee bar and another temple
hahahah ~ jealous bah muahahaha
i stay at home almost all the time as school holiday starts
ermm... it's kinda boring ~ no frens ~ no school ~ haha
but seems like my relationship with my siblings become better
=.= haha i talk with my sister before i sleep
hahaha~ talk nonsence to her and both of os feel asleep at about 2 am.. sry sister~ haha
i doesn't meant to make u awake
hahaha
p/s : to all form 5 ~ SPM will start since tomorrow
ALL THE BEST !! god bless u all
haha
T^T i'm here waiting for my form 5 friends to come back facebook
i love u all~ haha


*****************************************************************

















No comments:

Post a Comment

>