Tuesday 30 November 2010

30/11/10

finally I'm here again to blog
haha.. i left my blog for how many days huh? about 6 gays .. almost one week
so i must update a little bit

28/11/10 i went for my neighbours 'majlis perkahwinan'
on the kad undangan, the time is from 12pm to 5pm
me , my dad and my mum reached the dewan at 12.20pm
but~ the bride and bridegroom reached there when we were leaving ..
sooo late~
the bride is quite cute and beautiful, but the bridegroom.. hmm.. looks normal~ haha


place : Tesco rawang
this stupid screw caused my car's tyre 'pancit' lol




hmmm.. my aunt and my cousin came to my house yesterday~
and they stayed one night
^^
my dog got almost all of their attention
haha~
and this photo is water droplets on my aunt's Vios



we also went to Low Yat ~ aww~ this is a shop that sells camera ><
they were asking abt Gps .. bla bla bla
and i have nothing to do
my eyes were staring on the tv there all the time
because they play camera's advertisement wei!!
haha~
and finally i bought a8gb pendrive and a SDHC memory card
unluckily , the SDHC memory card cannot use in my pc's SD slot
sobs...




cool car that park beside my car~ wohooo~~




12 BIG apple donuts!! yummy~

and ~ i'm watching Hell Girl again~ haha
but not season 3, is season 1
and i found that season 1 is much more scary than season 3
oh yea~ my primary school friends say they wanna held a gathering for 6M
i miss them a lot~~ and I really hope i can see them because i have not seen some of them for 3 years!!
im looking forward for it ..



**************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

>