Monday 30 May 2011

531? no today is 530~ haha

i dunno what's wrong with my comp
cant type chinese ...
so ~
english post lah ~ haha
whatever lah ~ english also not bad
because my typing speed can make even a tortoise laugh ( copy qwertyuiop XP )

so first of all ~
er hem
sibeh touched because u typed a post especially for me XPP
ahaha
thank you very much lah ~
nice to have u as friend lah ~
4 nian you qing de lai bu yi lah ~
>< aiya cant express well using eng...
aih ~ nvm ...

well~ in my opinion lah ~
this is just my opinion lah ~
><
u have lots of friends
i'm just one of ur friend
im not very sure which position i am
but 1st of cuz is ..him lah

and second ? if according to ur phone
im the second rite? hahaha
>< allow me to zilian a little bit
haha

but for me ..honestly ~
you are my best friend
haha
i think over and over ~
and i came out with this conclusion
the one i'm closest with
is you
=3=
the one who knows all my sampat behavior
still is you =3=
i think only u know how hua chi i am

it's nice to has u as friend
=3=
dunno lah ~ you yi yong gu lah
hahaha
i want u as my BFF

XP





well~ this post is specially for you ~
dear double L princess~ lololo
u dun have many nicknames
erm.. baibai? haha
thx .... thx to bai bai lah ~ <3



erm.. I'll post another post tomorrow ~
just wait and see
and ~ last but not least

i have free call to all maxis after today midnight !!!
anyone wants me to call ?
XDDD


No comments:

Post a Comment

>