Sunday 1 May 2011

Digital Camera

haiz ~ finally bought it !!!
syok nye~
yes.. im talking bout new camera..
I broke my dear nikon s500 ( felt so damn sad that time.. even cried for it) haih...

finally bought a new one to replace it
actually
i need a new one so badly is because of LEO club's photography competition
haha ><
paiseh to borrow camera frm others lah
cuz i know they also nid to take photo..
and~
im clumsy de mah..
what if i accidently break ..or hurt their camera?
so... forced to get a new one ..

this time
dad bought Canon
not nikon anymore
haha
i dun care much abt its which brand lah~
i just need a digital camera

my new camera darling...
erm..
is PINK in colour ><
LOL ....
erm cuz i dun like silver and orange..
so i chose pink... ><
and..its quite .. thick T^T
even thicker than the last one..
lazy to find pic of my camera to let u all see ..
if u wanna know how it looks like
search A3200IS ><
thats the model im having now
haha

this time
i will take very gud care of it
not gonna let the history repeat again
I will never ever ever pass darling to u !! never !!
LOL
the 'u' im talking about is my aunt lah ( cuz last time when i passed the camera to her.. we ... dropped it... and =.= its not totally my fault or her fault =.= of cuz.. impossible to ask her buy a new one for me rite? haha , felt damn regret cuz .. lending s500 to her... haih T^T, if .. if .. if.. that time i didnt ask her to take photo.. nth will happen.. s500 wont b dead.. haih.. im sorry..s500.. R.I.P ... i will never forget u... )
so
now
i swear
I
WILL
TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU, A3200
I PROMISE ><

i cant afford to lose another camera lah..
not gonna waste money to buy a new one again
haha

so my next target .. bring a3200 to skul so i can take photo
i prefer taking photo alone..
haha > <
erm mayb i'll go on Saturday :D ( nid to skil eng ttn if i attend for sekolah ganti )

so conclusion is : finally i can start taking alot of photos
ahahaha
XD shaung XP



No comments:

Post a Comment

>