Sunday 1 May 2011

stupid me

yes ! I'm stupid !
wahaha
lol...
guess what.. i cried
.. again.... for .. a dream
a stupid dream.. haha ><

its not a stupid dream lah actually
juz becuz.. it was too real
until i cried in the dream
cried until i woke up
i remember the moment i woke up was abt 5 or 6 am
haha

ok ~ lets start from the beginning
start frm last night

watched the movie SECRET by JAY
its kinda touching lah ~
watched it with my family
and i dunno why
only me understand the ending
my family was giving ' @@' this kind of expression after watching it
haha
why lah ? so hard to understand? =.=''
jay reverse the time , so that he could find Xiao yu
my mum's version of ending : jay died lah !!
dad also said the same
lol...

ok done for the movie
then i went to slp
haha

actually
i dunno why am i posting this
so embarrassing ...
><
cin cai lah
juz wanna record it ><

i almost forget abt the dream lah
erm
its almost abt
he is about to pass away
LOL
erm... i say like this of cuz no one will feel sad or touched
but im the one in that stupid dream lah
i can feel sadness even when im sleeping
even im just dreaming
haha
it was too real.. >< until my tears rolled down
and i think the reason i woke up was becuz
tears cuming down my face is actually same like ppl splash water on my face when im sleeping
when ppl splash water on you when u r slping, of cuz u will wake up rite? haha

erm.. well..
nt funny
haha ><
seriously hope this stupid dream will never came true
haha



No comments:

Post a Comment

>