Monday 27 December 2010

Christmas 2010

2010 gonna end soon
I wanna write a summary about this year..
Hmm.. what I have done in this year?
Im not sure
But seems like I have been spending my time doing many nonsense
I’m a student
So what I should do is study rite?
Well.. I DIDN’T really work VERY hard in this year
I only study when the exam is coming
I never study or do any revision if there’s no exam
Sooo…. I feel damn lucky because im still in Diamond
Haha > <
tang yuen~
i ate this.. means im 1 years elder now.. ><
The most important thing in this year? PMR for sure !!! ( i took the result day aftereating this tang yuen )
This is the most important thing that I work for ( did I really work for it )
Haha.. yea.. 1 month before of PMR then only I realized that I haven’t cover all the topics
Im still very blur about all chapters that I have learnt
SEJ , GEO , SCI .. I didn’t listen to teacher’s teaching .. haha….
I hope I can pay attention to teacher next year…
Talking about PMR .. fortunately I got result that I wanted …
Because my old useless phone died on Christmas Eve 12am..
What the heck… that keypad is not functioning!! Lol~~
Im glad that I can claim a new phone from my dad .. haha

Went quite many shopping centers with my family lately..
Erm.. its nice to hang around there ..
Because every shopping malls are decorated with beautiful Christmas decoration..
Ahaha~ I love Christmas very much.. although im not celebrating it…
this is huge X'mas trees in 1U ^^

maybe this is the reason I love Christmas? Present from my friend..
This is the first time I got Christmas present..
T^T im 15 and this is only the first time.. lol
Ahaha~ I love presents
I love every presents from my friends

PAVILLION !! haha
Finally im at pavillion~ haha~ nice argh!! This wall is decorated with small.. bulbs? I think.. it sparkle !!!~ just like stars shinning *O*
Amazed by this…


Also went to KLCC
Purple X’mas tree~ wehee~ nice argh~ haha





Times Square~
nice place because i can get nice shirts at here
but i still unable to find suitable pants or... skirts ...
why people always forget to design some small size shirt for people like me?
what's wrong being thin? hahaha

got lollipop from santa! hahaha
i took only 1 lollipop.. but my sis took 3 and my bro took 2 ..
so greedy lah them
hahaha~
i love lollipop.. u can say im childish.. but i still love it very much
hahaha

finally went to Pavillion and see this beautiful 'fake snow'
haha
amazing ~


huge x'mas tree made up of cd.. waliao~





conclusion is.. hmmm.. this year is .. quite fun and .. nice?
haha~ except for the exam part.. T^T
exam really tortured me .. T^T
haiz.. but i still need to face exam next year..

what do you want to do before u die? ... what is ur biggest regret in ur life so far?
i was asking myself with these question
and .. i dont really have answer for both question....
i hope when i leave this world ..
i leave without any regrets...




No comments:

Post a Comment

>