Tuesday 14 December 2010

PRESENT ~

haha~ went out Rawang with my mom this morning
and we went to mcd ~ hehe
i love the mcd's breakfast


picture of the tea
and.. sugar XD



tea and the syrup XD



was raining nia ~





ants swimming in the syrup !!
*********************************************



ahaha~ finally finished preparing presents for m friends
i spent the whole afternoon in my room to do this 'present packing work nia...
i sacrifice my own nap time to do this
to my dear friends ~ i hope u guys would like the present from me
of course , my present isn't expensive stuffs... ><
this is my own style : i don't usually give expensive present
but i spend time on wrapping it
i don't know why
but i love doing present packing
and i like to add a piece of greeting card or paper
just to write my wishes .. bla bla
OK ! time to explain these presents one by one ~ hehe



weeehee~ this is jacinta's present
erm.. i think this present really will makes Jacks speechless..
yea.. this thing is.. weird rite?
but the main problem is how i gonna give jacks this present?!!
grrr.. T^T
form 5 students.. can u guys please don't leave me????
haiz
anyway~ Merry Christmas !! to jacks~ my fren XD




this 1 is Bubu's present
erm.. hehe ~ i wrapped it XD
hoho~ so no one (except me) will know what's inside of it until Bu open it
hoho~
Happy Birthday & Merry Christmas ya BU~ hehehe



and this is Paddy's present ..~
i hope paddy will like it ><
actually Paddy and Bu's present juz handphone deco lah~


prepared 3 presents in a row! hoho
*************************************************************



yesterday i was too boring
so I searched Jigokui shoujo's sign and print it out
then. i drew it using my gel pen on my hand
i couldn't draw it on my chest hahaha
so i drew it on my left hand ~
ahahahaha

then~ i switched my camera to black and white mode
KiChaa ~ and this is the photo of my hand and hell girl's sign
i think i'm crazy ~ haha
but at least i didnt do any tatoo larh
just simply draw it on my hand
looks EMo rite? hehe
yea~ im turning EMo~

***************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

>