Sunday 16 January 2011

LOVE ~

For you i would
climb the highest mountain peak
swim the deepest ocean
your LOVE I do seek

For you i would
cross the river most wide
walk the hottest desert sand
to have you by my side

For you are the one
who makes me whole
you captured ... my heart
and touched my soul

For you are the one
God sent form above
the angel I needed
for whom I do love

Your kisses still linger
your whisper softly echo
this is the place
where a part of you will
forever be apart of me

Don't leave the one you leave for the one you like
because the one you like will leave you for the one they love

You ask me the moon, I'll give you also the sun
You ask me the earth, I'll give you also the Mars
you ask 1, I'll give you 100
but u ask me to leave, I'll give you anything but don't ask me to leave you
because I really , really love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

>