Tuesday 18 January 2011

orange Oranges ==

stupid topic ~
yea ~ first time im selling mandarin orange for LEO club
at the beginning .. Wen Ting said everyone need to sell at least 5 oranges
but then ! today morning ! the president said ! every person need to sell at least 10 !!
and this stupid rule is making LEO club members fight each other
BUY FROM ME !! buy from me !! << thats what always happen ==
mampus saya X.X
ten leh...
frm where i can get my customer? T^T

ok lah..
go and beg my friends to buy from me
haha~ when i ask who wants to buy in my class
feel like every chinese is LEO club member==
ok suan... then go out and walk around with xuan when Rahim didnt enter class
and met Yi Xian ~ the treasurer of persatuan agama buddha
haha.. im nt sure that person is him or not when i saw him
but .. dunno why i blocked him and ask : r u the treasurer of buddha?
== .. lol.. fortunately i didnt got the wrong person
and guess what next ? promote the orange lah of course.. lol

then ~ now im selling it
i gonna say : PLS BUY FROM ME !!
i need it.. i need to sell at least ten ..
anyone interested .. please contact me .. T^T

this orange is nicely wrapped ,
and we will help u send it ,
with a greeting card / paper on it
RM 1.50.. help me wei....

No comments:

Post a Comment

>